Friday, August 29, 2008

Random Pictures

James with a hermit crab.






Front Street, or the shopping district.






James totally biffing it on a wave.




The harbor that hosts all of the cruise ships.






James and I on our deck.

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

That bottom pic is ADORABLE!

da Mamma said...

What an adorable couple you are. A very flattering picture of you both. So cute and obviously still very much in love... We love you too. I miss you, Malea.

Esther Noelle said...

It's fun to see all these awesome pictures of your trip! Looks like you guys had so much fun! And you look great Lay! Love the one of you jumping off that boat - it's hilarious!

Rebecca said...

Yeah, I've been blog stalking you too Lay. :o) This looks like an AWESOME vacation! I LOVE the beach! I'm so jealous!

Maren said...

Malea! I am so excited to have found your blog!! Where on earth did you guys go? What a BEAUTIFUL place! How fun for you and James! I am totally jelous!!