I hesitate to write this post, because the subject is so controversial, and I am not quite sure how to interpret my test results. According to the lab in CA(Igenex) where I sent my blood to be tested, they say that I am positive for Lyme. According to the criteria put out by the CDC and New York State, I am negative. I have all the symptoms and more, and I would really like to be treated for it. Jon's concern is that if I don't have it and I undergo a ton of antibiotic treatments, then the treatment could kill all the good bacteria in my stomach and body. I have reached a point where something needs to be done. I am sick of being sick. I am so tired everyday, my whole body screams at me EVERYDAY, I have sores on my arms, chest and face, I have no short term memory, trouble staying conscious, no appetite as well as many other symtoms, including not being able to produce enough milk for my baby. Very concerning.
There is a doctor here in Bountiful that can treat me, and I would like to see what he has to say. Getting an appointment with him will be tricky, but necessary to move on with my treatment. The bills for my treatment will be paid by another family member, which means more to me than I can express. So please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers and I will do my best to update everyone on our progress. Of course I am open to hearing other thoughts as well.
Parable of the Pokemon
8 years ago
2 comments:
Health problems are always a concern. I have faith that you will receive the help you need and get the results you want. May we all try to remember that this mortality is to help us to learn to cope with our bodies and to over come the natural man in each of us and to always go towards our Savior and Father in Heaven. In this troubling time, you are always in our prayers and may we all progress in the best ways that we know how. God bless our precious and beloved families.
I went to the temple yesterday and took your name and Madi's name with me. I love you and pray for you. Jared and I pray every night together and we have been praying for all of you.
Post a Comment