So, we went to the French side of the Island and visited Orient Beach, which was BEAUTIFUL. Apparently, it is a "clothing optional" beach... Luckily, they have both a nude half and a clothed half...we just parked on the nude side. Oops.
Good thing my contacts were in backwards, James said it was all nasty old men on the nude side...
Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. We really are having a good time on our trip. I just thought that Jalea's vacation looked much more exotic. Not envying the nude beach though. Live it up!
Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. We really are having a good time on our trip. I just thought that Jalea's vacation looked much more exotic. Not envying the nude beach though. Live it up!
Too funny! I had comments and they didn't post, oh well. What a fun experience you are having! Get some sun, you white people! But use sunscreen! Thanks for sharing! We love you both.
5 comments:
Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. We really are having a good time on our trip. I just thought that Jalea's vacation looked much more exotic. Not envying the nude beach though. Live it up!
Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. We really are having a good time on our trip. I just thought that Jalea's vacation looked much more exotic. Not envying the nude beach though. Live it up!
why did it post my comment twice? i really didn't have anything good to say in the first place and now there are three comments from me. oh well.
Too funny! I had comments and they didn't post, oh well. What a fun experience you are having! Get some sun, you white people! But use sunscreen! Thanks for sharing! We love you both.
Woo-woo! You guys both look like you are having SO MUCH FUN! And you look HOT Lay!
Post a Comment