Breaking Dawn is the final book of the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. She went to BYU and has become extremely famous because of these "vampire love story" books. I very much enjoyed the series and had a great time celebrating the release of the final book. I liked the book, too! PS. We made our t-shirts, and you have to read the books to understand them!
That was SO MUCH fun, huh? I'm glad we did it- now we have cute shirts for the movie. Or we could always come up with some other brilliant idea for the movie! :)
Hi Malea! My mom went on and on about your awesome shirts (she sounds totally jealous), so I had to come and check them out. It looks like you guys had so much fun--I'm almost inspired to actually read the series!!:) -Jenn
OK, I'm wondering why it says I'm Steve. Very rude. I am NOT Steve-- I am not even a man, dangit! I'm Karla's sister-in-law Jenn Sanchez, which is better than any "Steve"!
Hi Jenn Sanchez, I am SO glad you identified yourself! I couldn't figure out who we know that is married- Jenn and Steve? Welcome to the family (blog-spot)! We also have a Jenn, daughter-in-law, married to Karla's brother, Brad. That's who I first thought you were. Thanks for the clarification! Bev S.
6 comments:
That was SO MUCH fun, huh? I'm glad we did it- now we have cute shirts for the movie. Or we could always come up with some other brilliant idea for the movie! :)
I'm so jealous! i would have totally gone with you guys had I still been in Utah. Miss you!
What does the shirt say, Farks? We heard about these books all the way back in NYC! I'm glad you are having so much fun with your best buds. Love, Mom
Hi Malea! My mom went on and on about your awesome shirts (she sounds totally jealous), so I had to come and check them out. It looks like you guys had so much fun--I'm almost inspired to actually read the series!!:) -Jenn
OK, I'm wondering why it says I'm Steve. Very rude. I am NOT Steve-- I am not even a man, dangit! I'm Karla's sister-in-law Jenn Sanchez, which is better than any "Steve"!
Hi Jenn Sanchez, I am SO glad you identified yourself! I couldn't figure out who we know that is married- Jenn and Steve? Welcome to the family (blog-spot)! We also have a Jenn, daughter-in-law, married to Karla's brother, Brad. That's who I first thought you were. Thanks for the clarification! Bev S.
Post a Comment