A little older, but clean and nice enough. Good size and nice kitchen. Great beach and lots of chairs and umbrellas. Some staff are a little unfriendly, but not rude. The activity person messed up our reservations twice so we didn't get to go diving at all. I think she has the "whatever, things will just work out" attitude. I have the "we plan places and times for a reason, so we don't go to the wrong place and then miss the boat" attitude.
You have to buy the RCI timeshare to go to this resort, so for RCI people, I think it's a great island and good resort. Rent a car, it's essential, but expect European-style traffic and get the insurance if you don't know what that means. Thank heaven for James! Hotel restaurant is average. Convenience store is great and while it seems CRAZY to pay $6 for 1/2 gallon of milk, it's about that much all over the island. I'm glad we brought our own cereal.
Overall, I give it a 4 out of 5. You don't have to buy the timeshare to enjoy the island, though.
This was cool. The weather was really windy, so the waves were crazy big. I took this picture below in the afternoon and the one after in the evening. The beach had eroded several feet in just a few hours!
1 comment:
What a lovely place and a wonderful opportunity for you both. You should be getting the royal treatment, I'm sorry if you are not. When we were at Williamsburg with Aunt Nancy, she made sure we got the royal treatment. It was so nice. Enjoy, enjoy!
Post a Comment