All day on July 4th, Jared and I toured the temples between Provo and Rexburg. Technically, the adventures started the day before when we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house (above). But we visited the rest on Saturday. Can you guess which temple is which?
We ended the day in Rexburg after the fireworks in Idaho Falls. We took this picture at midnight, technically on Jared's birthday. Then we passed out, but it was fun! We are seriously so blessed :) to have so many temples close to us.
3 comments:
I did a similar trip the year the San Diego Temple opened. We saw all the temples from Salt Lake to San Diego with a slight detour in order to catch Manti. It was a highlight for me and I've recommended the trip to others too. It is cool to have so many to visit. At the time we did it we didn't have as many as we do now. At every temple at least one of the kids would say, "this is the one I want to be married in." They were all just breathtaking.
Manie and Jared, what a wonderful trip and experience. You have to tell us which is which. I only recognize Provo, Logan, and Manti, and I'm not even sure of those, and SL of course. Love you, Mom
I added the names of the temples in our temple trip for those of you who weren't able to guess correctly. :)
Post a Comment