Monday, July 6, 2009

Pace's Dairy Ann

Remember this place in Bountiful!?! James and I had a little extra time in Bountiful a few weeks ago and I thought how awesome it would be to to take James to the old standby!

We ate dinner (burgers and fries) and had desert. I have to say, I was disappointed in the food. I guess it was better as a kid cause they are kid-sized burgers and I didn't have to pay adult size prices when mom and dad paid.

Upward pictures never look good....
Ok, so we did have better luck with the desert. They have yummy soft serve, and we both got the Rainbow, which is their famous Pace's popcicle smashed up with vanilla ice cream. I loved it. I think James was still mad about the burger.
He was also upset that he paid $1.60 for a dixie cup worth of soda that had no refills.

It was a good date. Everything is more fun ith James. :)

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Sp cute! I love it!

Lisa said...

I love that place! And I loved the rainbows! I think we went there a couple times together. I dragged Nick there once too when we were going through Bountiful one day.

da Mamma said...

My memories of Pace's Dairy Ann are the popsicles. We bought them by the dozens for ward parties, picnics, Primary activities, and family parties. Fun, fun, fun! Love you, Malea and James