Friday, March 27, 2009

Twilight DVD Release Party

Liv, Smithy (Heather) and I went to the Riverton Walmart last Friday night for the release of the Twilight DVD. The movie company Summit Entertainment had posted that they were going to send 5 of the stars to various locations in the US. One was the Riverton Walmart!


When the "star" walked in, we saw that it was Rachelle Lefevre! She pays Victoria in the movie! It was totally great. She's got to be the nicest real life person from the whole movie. It was great.


This is her from the movie, below.



Below is a video of Rachelle. She was saying that she will sign autographs and that Rob Pattinson and she have the same autograph, so technically in a way, we also have his. She is SO adorable.


3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

That was SO FUN! You look dang cute in that pic & I look SCARY! I'm so glad we did it! Hey, come over and watch the Twilight with commentary with me!

Amanda O. said...

Lay, that looks very crazy, but fun. Jared's coworker is a super fan of the movie and had a party to watch it together with some friends. Jared and I went and watched some of the movie for the first time. We were late and they talked the whole time, so I still haven't really seen the whole thing.

Debbie said...

How fun is that?!?!