And at the end she's been changed into Molly Mormon Mom! Complete with bob haircut! But, with no kids...
I'm still getting used to it. My neck is all naked in the back! It is a nice change for sure. What do you all think?
This is curly, but I had just woken up from a nap, so take this picture with a grain of salt...
7 comments:
Hey woman! I love it! It's SO NOT Mormon mom hair cut. Maybe I don't see that many Mormon moms or something.
I think it's totally fresh & fun. I really like it curly too- good job! It's SUPER CUTE!
I LOVE it! So cute. And I think it works really well both curly and straight.
That's my beautiful, adorable Malea! I like how it shows off your beautiful face and fabulous smile! I love the straight style, which I know takes more time to fix, but the bangs across your forehead and face is so cute. What does James say? The thing about hair is, it will grow and grow again! We love you!
I love it. So cute. I, like your mamma, love how it looks on you straight.You are such a looker. Miss you so much
Whoa!!! Malea I LOVE it! Not molly mormon! It's awesome. Can't wait to see it in person!!!!!!
So cute, Malea! I love it!
This is a great cut and very flattering to you either way. How great to have a choice - curly or straight!
Post a Comment