We bought a puzzle at the dollar store and enjoyed putting it together as our date. Jared is great at them! Also, notice our bread maker on the table. Jared got it for $12 at DI and we have enjoyed delicious homemade breads like garlic, whole wheat, honey oat, and Italian herb. Not bad for $12!!
Me at 37 weeks, looking mighty chubby. By the way, our little boy's kidneys are stable and we know he will be just fine after birth. Thank you for your prayers.
Jared wanted a DQ ice cream cake for his big 25th bday. We luckily had friends to share it with. It was HUGE!
This one's for you, Karla!! Thank you so much for the reed defusers. They help our little, old house smell much better. Thanks again.
Jared bought me petunias a couple weeks ago. He's so sweet. We thought they wanted to live outside, so we left them on the porch for a day. The other pot didn't survive the Rexburg wind and apparently too-hot-sun. This little number survived, though, and is thriving. It currently has SEVENTEEN beautiful flowers on it. Thank heaven for the earth's natural beauty.
3 comments:
I am so glad you are enjoying the Partylite things. They are enjoyable. I am thinking of you, Manie and hope to see you when I am in UT on the 19th. I love you!
Wow so fun to see pictures of you and Jared!! It looks like you are having a lot of fun!! That is a blessing to get extra food, i always tried to help others out when I left too! That is a really cool way to get your veggies too!! Way awesome!! Loved reading all about your stories of whats going on with you guys!!
You guys are so cute. 3 days to go!
Post a Comment