Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lizzie's Dance Recital

Taken just before her dress rehearsal last week. My, she looks so grown up with make up et all.
Just before the recital today, dressed as little red riding hood.
Just after her performance, holding her flowers. Wish I had more pictures of the performance, but there was no flash photography allowed, and Barrett blew out his diaper just before she performed.
I see a lot of the old Karla in this picture. What a little performer!
What a little poser. She had so much fun and she did such a great job. I am so proud of you Liz!

2 comments:

Amanda O. said...

Liz, you look so beautiful. I am so proud of you for practicing and sharing your talents. So sorry Uncle Jared and I couldn't be there to cheer you on. We love you!

da Mamma said...

Liz, I see a lot of your Mom in you! You are such a cute girl and you look so darling. We are so proud of you and look forward to seeing the video of your dancing. Love, love, love, Grma and Grpa