Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Fools: The Miller girls before going to UT for Spring Break

Liz sporting a "tude" due to being tired and hot. It has been in the 80's here, but I hear it is snowing in UT. Liz called Jon on April 1st to tell him she was too sick to come to UT, but then quickly replied, "April Fools!" Jon was quite surprised, as you can imagine.
Sweet Madi. I told her to put her hands down, and this is what she did. Too cute.

Five weeks Post Partum. While I don't have a belly to show off, I am rather happy to have my flat tummy back. I will be forever grateful to have good genes that allow me to not have stretch marks and to shrink so fast. Yeah for breasfeeding! It burns 500 calories a day!



I have a hard time keeping clothes on this girl, since we are in the process of potty training. Here she is looking at a Shutterfly book made by Debbie filled with pictures of the girls with Jon and his family.


Liz and Barrett smiling for the camera.




No comments: