Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 5th 2010 Barrett

I took this video clip of Barrett yesterday while he was enjoying his awake time on my bed. He has recently started to smile and really respond to me. It has been so enjoyable to have some one on one time with him while the girls have been in UT. I have also been able to get lots of things done in preparation to moving again this summer.

2 comments:

da Mamma said...

Oh my goodness. Who IS this baby? He has chunked up so much! Stop feeding that boy, JK. But, you don't have to nurse him round the clock, I promise. He is growing! So darn cute! Good job, Karla! As I watched this I told Daddy, "His father needs to bond with this boy." Don't we all want that? I miss Barrett.

Malea said...

Wow, he is getting big! And so alert! I'm glad you're getting time with him alone cause he's growing up so fast! Good job on the breastfeeding. PS Where are you moving!?