------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kye at the doctor's office, interrupting the nurse: "Mom, you miscarry."
Mom: "Yes."
Kye: "You need to find her."
Mom: "Who?"
Kye: "Carrie. You miss Carrie. You need to find her."
I think we found "her".......And no, despite the nurse's suggestion, we're not naming the baby Carrie. Especially if it's a boy.
6 comments:
Hi, I am lamely commenting on my own post so people will look at it and then I won't have to actually talk to anyone. Just kidding, call me anytime!
Yeah Marsh!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!! When are you due? It's so great to hear people who are expecting after a miscarriage - hope to follow your footsteps soon!!!
Congrats. I am so happy for you. I hope you are feeling good and everything is going well. We miss you.
Way to go Marcia and Joe! Thank you Joe, SO MUCH for taking such good care of Marcia and Kye during this "sick time" for Marsh. You, Joe, are the best! I will be there, in Enid, OK next January, for a new Schmitt baby! I think it's a girl, 'cause Marsh is so sick.
Marsh, I told Mimi, Liz and Shana yesterday, and they squeeled! They are so happy for you! I was also telling a stranger that my middle daughter was pregnant with number 2, and Krista was there, and she gasped, and then smiled! We are all thrilled for you! Can't keep good news down for long!
Marcia,
Congratulations! I'm thrilled to hear you are expecting again and we are all super excited for a new cousin! I look forward to seeing him or her next year. Best wishes!
Jenn
Woohoo!
Post a Comment