"I didn't believe it" should got to the top of the charts! I especially like the backround vocals. What a cutie!, just like her shirt says. We love you Laina!
kye watched the video of Laina three times. He wanted to watch it more, but I said no. Thanks for the entertainment. When's the next ward talent show? Ours is tonight! :)
3 comments:
"I didn't believe it" should got to the top of the charts! I especially like the backround vocals. What a cutie!, just like her shirt says. We love you Laina!
kye watched the video of Laina three times. He wanted to watch it more, but I said no. Thanks for the entertainment. When's the next ward talent show? Ours is tonight! :)
Laina, you are a star! I loved seeing this song and dance by Laina, because it is so rare! She seems so reserved when I am around her. Love that girl!
Post a Comment