She seems a little stressed, but she has been living on the streets for 4 days. Who knows what kind of misfit mutts she ran into. She's hiding in her kennel (going on 6 hours now), but she peed and ate a little, so I say all is well. Phew!!! Thanks SO much again to all who expressed concerns. AND, especially for Olivia, who scraped my sobbing body up off the floor and took me out to post signs (while yelling "Belle" from her window without ANY sign of embarrassment). Thanks, Liv! Thanks, everyone!
Parable of the Pokemon
8 years ago
4 comments:
Yea! Malea I'm so glad that you found the dog. Now you won't lose your job. ;D
I'm so glad she came back- she does look like Jack! You can call me ANYTIME you need help. I have no pride and will yell out car for you ANY ol' day!
Malea, I am so glad you found Belle. She is a cutie. She reminds me of Gucci, Jennine's dog, who I miss seeing. Got to love dogs! Yay!
Oh hurray!!!! Liv told me you found the dog. That is SUCH good news!! You were so upset! Yes, we will fast for "you" anytime. :)
Post a Comment