Saturday, September 6, 2008

feeling very sleepy...

Ten dollar clearance pool saves the day! If you think that this kid is spoiled just remember he can only go outside to play three months of the year.

This may look like child neglect, but it's really stubborn child. He really likes chicken nuggets enough to stay awake...almost! Thanks to Leathra for introducing them to him. :) We got a great laugh out of this. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Amanda O. said...

Marsh, I love this video. Oh, man did I laugh! The boys look great, but you weren't in any of the pictures. :( I cannot believe how fast guy is growing and how big he is.

Amanda O. said...

guy = Kye guy. oops. :)

Amanda O. said...

I love this boy, too! We miss Joe, oh I wish you could come in December to NYC! Will you and your fam come later, when you can, Joe? I LOL at the sleepy video. It's so common for toddlers to do this, so it's not neglect, really. Thanks for sharing! It looks like it was a wonderful family vacation. Grandma Bev