Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our Bedroom...almost done!

So, we spent Saturday sanding, spackling, sanding, priming, sanding and painting! James is a star, since he did all of the above - and I taped, cleaned, bought supplies, cleaned, and painted and cleaned. Anywho, what do you guys think of the color? I like it a lot, but it's a little dark according to James preferrences.

We went to bed super tired and just woke up from Sunday naps at 5:30pm. I hope we can sleep tonight! Cause we have a few more things to do to finish the room tomorrow...




5 comments:

Jon said...

I think it's purdy. You should buy some more candles so it will stink purdy too.

Good job James!


- Jon

Esther Noelle said...

How fun! I love the color. We'll have to come over and see it!

marsh said...

Looks like "resell beige" has struck again! Great job, guys! Keep up the good work!

da Mamma said...

I think you guys are continuing the Stephenson tradition of painting right before selling it, am I right? Good job, guys! I have always known that both of you are very hard working people! I wish you could stay and enjoy your hard work. What's the latest plan? Love ya, Mom

Olivia Carter said...

WHOA! Looks SO MUCH better guys! Great color too- that's the beige color I was going for when we ended up with that weird flesh color!