Saturday, June 7, 2008

Self-reflect

Life is an interesting thing. Most interestingly of all is when you realize that you are not the person that you want to be. I found myself in that situation this weekend as I was allowed some time to refect. I really enjoy the quiet moments of Zen that life so infrequently offers, especially in modern society. The world is so full of things to do that we often forget todo anything at all. But alas, I digress.

I have found that only two types of people can stand me; those who truly love me and those who do not know me. Too often I am brash and apathetic. I tend to say things either to shock and offend, or because I feel that everyone is thinking it but no one is saying it. To all those that I have offeneded, and I know that there a lot of you out there, I am sorry. I will try to be a more agreeable person

3 comments:

Malea said...

You are a wonderful person and I love you very much. I fall under the category of people who love you and you and I will work on making others love us, too. :)

da Mamma said...

James, I fall under the category too of those people who love you. I have been thinking of you a lot lately, so know that you have been in my thoughts. I so much want you to be happy, and I know a little bit about how hard it is when your "self" isn't always happy. (Depression). So, hang in there, buddy and know that your Father in heaven loves you and your brother Jesus loves you most of all. Feel that love and while you're at it, love yourself. We do. Thank you for sharing yourself with us!

Jon said...

You are a wonderful person and I love you very much. I fall under the category of people who love you and you and I will work on making others love us, too. :)