Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I said absolutamente si!



guess who is engaged?


It was an amazing evening. But the highlights include a candle -lit dessert, on a blanket in the park, Jared proposed in Spanish, and fireworks went off when I said yes!

10 comments:

Debbie said...

It is official???? Better ad pictures I say! Congratulations!

Sharon said...

Best to you, Amanda!

Is Ondricek a Czech name, like Vasicek?

Aunt Sharon

Jon said...

I am super happy for you. I told Gma and Gpa today, hope you don't mind. They are wondering how to pronouce your future name as well as myself. We can't wait to see you for the holiday. I will call you soon!

Amanda O. said...

Thank you one and all. It IS official. And Ondricek is Czech like Vasicek.

And I am sorry, but who is Jack and why are you talking to my Grma and Grpa? :) If you call me soon I will know that your alias name is Jack. The only Jack I could think of Jalea's dog.

Oh, and it is pronounced "On- dri- cek" Like the plate is 'on' the table. Dri like dri. like not 'dry' and not 'dree' but dri. and then 'cek' like czech.
I hope that helps.

da Mamma said...

Yeah, I am wondering who Jack is too. Reveal your identity please! And Amanda and Jared, we are thrilled for you! Feel the love!

Malea said...

Manie, I will call you today to chat. I am SO thrilled for you and I LOVE your ring! I don't think our dog has been commenting on your engagement, so there must be another Jack out there....

Olivia Carter said...

How exciting! CONGRATS! Beautiful ring!

Jon said...

Sorry! I set up a blog a couple months ago about "Jacked Marketing". My alias there is Jack. For some reason Google has associated my regular gmail, jonkun227@gmail.com, with Jack, as well as jacked.marketing@gmail.com.

Haven't taken the time to figure it out.

Further, Karla and I share the same browser on the same computer. She sometimes forgets to check to see if she's logged in as her or me when she posts.

Thus Jack was talking about Grma and Grpa. :)


- Jon

da Mamma said...

Wow, what an unusual and beautiful ring! We be so happy for you! We so happy... oh wait, we did that already! We love you and Jared, too! I sent out 50 emails to friends announcing your engagement, I copied one to you, and you have 28 congratulations back! I will share them with you soon. And we will talk reception soon. Love you! Mom and Dad

Heather said...

congrats! you guys look like such a cute couple! best of luck with the planning!