Jon and I have not seen this movie, but we would like to see it, as well as Iron Man. We recently saw PS I love you, and it was pretty good, quite the tear jerker, but good.
We really liked it! Jasona and I saw both Indiana Jones and Iron Man over the weekend and loved them both, although we did like Iron Man a little bit more. Hope you get to see them soon!
It was good and in a whole different category from P.S. which I've seen twice now and loved it. The second time didn't cause as many waterworks (thank goodness).
2 comments:
We really liked it! Jasona and I saw both Indiana Jones and Iron Man over the weekend and loved them both, although we did like Iron Man a little bit more. Hope you get to see them soon!
It was good and in a whole different category from P.S. which I've seen twice now and loved it. The second time didn't cause as many waterworks (thank goodness).
Post a Comment