Marsh asked me to add some pictures of Jared and me. "Aaaas yoooou wiiiish..." The most exciting news about us is that last weekend we went to Twin Falls to stay with his aunt, uncle, and cousins and we had a fantastic weekend together. He is incredible and I could not ask for more. I can't wait for the rest of you to meet him.
As a bit of a heads up, if any of you are planning far in advance for Christmas and/or traveling, I suggest you save some money to be able to travel east at Christmas time, or at least sometime in December. If you don't, you will wish you were there. :)
2 comments:
Hmmmmmm, so news forthcoming maybe? You two are adorable. There is a Twin Falls Temple you know. We'll be watching this thing progress so keep posting.
XOXOXOX
Debbie
Amanda and Jared are a very cute couple, don't you think? I told Manie these pictures of them look good enough for engagement pictures. No worries, Jared, you two are in charge. No rush. We are so pleased for you both, that you have found each other. Enjoy this time... we can't wait to meet Mr. O!!! Love, da Mamma (Bev)
Post a Comment