OK So mom is finally back on our computer and video is allowed. On Dad's computer video is blocked because it is a church owned computer. I LOVE this video clip, Marsh. Kye is so proud and Macie is so quietly completely happy. And you are the filled-with-joy Mom. Love you all
3 comments:
When I looked at this on Dad's computer, there is nothing here. No picture. What am I missing? Love that sweet girl! Mom
When I looked at this on Dad's computer, there is nothing here. No picture. What am I missing? Love that sweet girl! Mom
OK So mom is finally back on our computer and video is allowed. On Dad's computer video is blocked because it is a church owned computer. I LOVE this video clip, Marsh. Kye is so proud and Macie is so quietly completely happy. And you are the filled-with-joy Mom. Love you all
Post a Comment