Sunday, March 21, 2010

When You're Next To Me

Jared and I sang at the ward talent show. We were not the best performance there, but certainly very impressive. Jared is so brave! He had his first guitar lesson the afternoon before we performed the next night. Plus, my voice cracked and that was embarassing. Enjoy! (ps. Lay and anyone else that really know this song: make note, we changed some notes to make it work for us.)


3 comments:

da Mamma said...

You guys sound so good together! Maybe it's because you were sitting "next to me" er, each other. Love you both so much. Way to go, Jared! Way to go, Manie! That baby is going to be a musical baby, and a music-lover! Keep singing to him!

Malea said...

Manie, you guys are hilarious! I love the performance. Good job on guitar, Jared! The harmony is my favorite part. :)

Anonymous said...

Just found your family blog through damamma! I will be sure to check back often. You were both brave, your hubby for showing off his new talent...and you Amanda for showing off those SLIPPERS!!!!! Love love love them and "yous" guys! <3 Catherine Doerr