Friday, September 18, 2009

Birthday Piñata

So Kye's birthday request was a piñata. He picked a pink ice cream cone (limited choices here), which we took to the park to share. It was a lot harder than we thought and after countless hits, we ended up just kicking it until it broke. What does this have to do with birthdays anyway?

" Better close my eyes since my mom didn't bring a blindfold."





"Hey, this isn't ever going to break open!"


"Let's just kick it!"

Ahh, what fun!

5 comments:

da Mamma said...

These pictures are great. He is such a big boy! So cute. We miss you all and love you. Mom

Malea said...

What a hilarious progression of pictures! Ha! I love that little man! Kisses!

Amanda O. said...

Oh, Marsh. I want to see you guys now, not later! I miss you. Kye was hilarious.

Jenn said...

I love Kye's face in the third photo.....so funny.

marsh said...

It was rather hilarious. I also like that picture with the three kids best, Jenn. Thanks for letting me share!