It was where we got engaged, it was what we drove away in after our wedding reception and it's been there for us for nearly five years. Sadly, this little silver tin foil car had to go. Why is it that we get so attached to cars?

I was near tears watching it drive away!

I guess the hours we spent driving to Barstow, San Diego and Salt Lake really bonded us to it ... I know my butt was often bonded pretty well after those hours in that seat...
Truthfully though, it WAS a death trap and I'm SO glad we've upgraded! Bu-bye!
2 comments:
sniff sniff! so sad & so good!
Bye Little Metro! Did you sell it or bury it? So glad you are in a safer car now! Did you ever give it a name? I didn't know you guys got engaged in the car. Sweet. All your cars will have memories for you.
Post a Comment