Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Since I've been bummed trying to have a baby, I thought I'd try to see what our baby would look like. This is a dorky program that Olivia put on her blog and I tried it out. Creepy looking baby, but it was fun to pretend. Does anyone want me to make their baby? Stay tuned, I'll see what I can do...Manie and Jared!



3 comments:

marsh said...

That's hilarious. How would you two ever have a dark haired, olive skinned baby??? Jaranda's kids looks more like it could be yours. Trust me, I've seen the "prototype" of your genetic child. :)I want to try!

Olivia Carter said...

Oh gosh Lay! That's hilarious! I'm with Marsha- somehow you people ended up with a little olive skinned dark haired baby. Even Scott & I have blondie babies! :)

Kar said...

I will grow a baby for you Malea!