Sunday, October 5, 2008

Amanda's Shower!

We had a great time last night for Manie's shower. The first game we played was that Amanda was blindfolded and had to put on everything in the suitcase to get dressed for her "wedding night." We laughed so hard. She was a good sport. Jared got to see the final result picture.







Then, they had to draw a picture of Amanda on her wedding day, but they had to draw it on their head. This is them.



This is Amanda picking the winnner. They were hilarious.


Amanda got some fun gifts.



Overall, we had a great time!

5 comments:

Kar said...

Wow. Wish I could have been there. Good job, yea! Way to go, Lay. Manie, you look great!

Kar said...

No, Marsh said that comment. Didn't realize I was in Karla's. sorry.

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks like you had a lot of fun. I wish I could have been there. I miss you guys.

da Mamma said...

We are so happy for you Manie! It looks like Malea the game master, created an uber-fun shower for you! What to go, Lay! I so wish I could've been there! Love ya all! Mom

Olivia Carter said...

Looks like SO much fun! Congrats Amanda!